Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Cable Guy

Hello, well I have a story. I have been waiting for the cable guy for DAYS!! Maybe I should say the cable co. It's not really the cable installers fault. Whoever was scheduling the appt. was not communicating w/ anyone else. So about today. The guy gets here this am & he is working on modem & makes a call to Cable Co. to ask to please turn internet back on. The woman on the other end of the line says, "she's never had internet there" So the guy asks if this is a new installation ? I say NO. Then I ask if I can talk to the woman on the phone. This woman proceeds to insult me, ignore me, and pretty much say Nobody has ever paid for cable at that house!! Well I lost it!! I told her a large cable bill was paid every month. I also said I don't care what you have to do ,but you get my phone & internet hooked back up today without a charge. I have been waiting on you guys for days!!! Not to mention I have been a good customer for Many many years. So it's not my problem you don't know what the hell your doing. You just need to get w/ the program and figure out what the hell is the problem. I don't think I have ever been that rude to any customer service person before. I do feel a bit bad about it, but this woman was rude to me from the get go! She didn't give a crap about my account or me. This woman needs to find a new line of work where she doesn't have to deal w/ the public! I plan on sending in a nice note about the cable installer's. They were very patient, and VERY understanding!! They said hey sometimes you got to get mad to get something done or to get people to listen! I want to do something nice for these guys because they let me have my meltdown and still did their job above and beyond the call of duty. I apologized to them for my meltdown. Now I am apologizing to the universe for putting out all that negative energy today. Giving in to that anger today made me feel anxious and sick. So when I wake in the morning I am going to remind myself to send out positive energy all day. I bet I'll feel a whole lot better for it. I am sorry I got so angry, but all I wanted was to be heard. So I guess that's my other goal for tomorrow to REALLY LISTEN! (no matter what) Oh I also picked up some jewelry supplies tonight and sketched a new design. Remember I made a promise to myself at least ONE thing a day. I know it hasn't been long, but I'm still doing it. Just have to keep doing it. All about the follow through! Well I hope everyone has a beautiful day tomorrow. Peace & Love La

No comments:

Post a Comment